DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
This modern 3 storey town house comprises entrance hall with courtesy door to the large integral garage and cloakroom. Stairs lead to the first floor where there is another cloakroom, lounge with doors to the rear garden and a well fitted kitchen / dining room with oven, hob, extractor and fridge / freezer. Doors from the dining area lead to a balcony at the front of the property. Further stairs lead to the top floor where you will find 3 bedrooms, 1 with en-suite shower room and the family bathroom. The property has gas central heating, upvc double glazing, small rear garden, large INTEGRAL GARAGE and tarmac driveway.
Located in Ogwell but not too far away from the bustling life of Newton Abbot. This is ideal for anyone looking for a property either close to the local primary school, or wanting good access to Newton Abbot, Totnes or the surrounding areas. Newton Abbot itself offers a comprehensive range of shops and amenities including supermarkets, cinema, health centres, library, primary and secondary schools, restaurants and churches. The town also benefits from good sporting facilities, including a well equipped sports centre with swimming pool and tennis courts. There is a mainline railway station and bus station.
USEFUL INFORMATION Council Tax Bad: C
Council Tax Cost: £1825.91(2021/2022)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: 74Mb - 74Mb using BT Fibre 2 (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £995
Holding deposit: £229
LOUNGE 13' 3" x 10' 8" PLUS RECESS MEASURING 7' 8" X 6' 8" (4.04m x 3.25m)
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM 15' 2" x 12' 1" NARROWING TO 9' 8" (4.62m x 3.68m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 0" x 10' 10" (3.96m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 11' 0" NARROWING TO 9' 3" (3.38m x 3.35m)
BEDROOM 3 8' 0" x 6' 8" (2.44m x 2.03m)
INTEGRAL GARAGE 19' 6" x 12' 2" NARROWING TO 9' 0"
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will not be considered at this property.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Please fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. Thank you.