Due to current circumstances we are having to severely restrict the number of viewings that we can offer. If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A well presented second floor flat with accommodation comprising kitchen, lounge, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Benefits include electric heating and upvc double glazing. There is a residents parking area and permit parking available on road.
The property is located just a short walk from Newton Abbot town centre with its range of amenities including supermarkets, shops, bars and cafes. Newton abbot benefits from having a bus station, train station and good road links in all directions.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1418.60 (2021 / 2022)
Internet: Average 50Mbps with Fibre 1 (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £710
Holding deposit: £163
STRICTLY NO PETS
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.