If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
This end of terrace house offers a kitchen to the front with a lounge / dinning room to the rear. A door from the lounge / dining room leads to a split level garden with a timber decking. On the first floor there is a bathroom with an over bath shower and two bedrooms- Bedroom 1 has built-in wardrobes and a cupboard above the stairs. A driveway to the rear of the property provides space for 2 vehicles. The property has gas central heating and double glazing.
This property can be found in Heathfield which has easy access to the A38 Devon express way linking the cities of Exeter and Plymouth. The town of Bovey Tracey with its comprehensive range of shops and amenities, including health centre, library, primary school and churches is only a couple of miles away and the market town of Newton Abbot offering mainline railway station approximately four miles away. The renowned Dartmoor National Park is also within a short drive and the South Devon beaches, 30 minutes away.
Council Tax Band: B
Council Tax Cost: £1684.63 (2022/2023)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Up to 1.13Gbps using Virgin Media (According to uswitch.com)
Minimum Tenancy: Six Months
Based on rent of £825
Holding deposit: £190
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 13' 8" x 10' 8" (4.17m x 3.25m)
KITCHEN 9' 8" x 7' 6" (2.95m x 2.29m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 11' 0" x 10' 4" (3.35m x 3.15m)
BEDROOM 2 9' 6" x 7' 0" (2.9m x 2.13m)
BATHROOM 6' 4" x 6' 4" (1.93m x 1.93m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
A pet MAY be considered subject to a £20 per month rent surcharge.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.