If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned to Chamberlains
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
The property comprises of conservatory/study, a modern kitchen with professional range style 6 burner gas cooker and under counter space for appliances, lounge with double doors leading to the dining room, double bedroom and bathroom. The first floor is accessed by a spiral staircase from the lounge which leads directly into the second bedroom.
The property has a driveway for one car which leads to a single garage with metal up and over door, power and light supplied and rear courtesy door giving access to side of property. The front garden has borders containing a variety of plants and shrubs, to the side of the property there is an enclosed, paved patio area with access to underhouse storage. An archway leads to the rear garden which is a particular feature of the property. There is a large paved patio with pergola over and producing vine with a small greenhouse area to one side and access to further underhouse storage area. The majority of the garden is given over to a level lawned area, vegetable patch, shaded patio / BBQ area and further concrete patio with timber workshop / garden store. The garden has many specimen plants shrubs and trees, enjoys a high degree of privacy and is enclosed with timber panel fencing.
Abbotskerswell is located on the outskirts of Newton Abbot and offers local shop, primary school, inns and churches. The A380 dual carriageway to Exeter and the M5 motorway is within two miles and there are mainline railway stations at Newton Abbot and Exeter.
Council Tax Band: C
Council Tax Cost: ££1887.20 (2022 / 2023)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: 67Mbps average with BT Fibre 2 Broadband (According to uswitch.com)
Minimum 12 month contract
Based on rent of £995
Holding deposit £229
CONSERVATORY 13' 2" x 6' 10" (4.01m x 2.08m)
KITCHEN 10' 5" x 7' (3.18m x 2.13m)
LOUNGE 13' 10" x 11' 10" (4.22m x 3.61m)
DINING ROOM 9' 6" x 8' 7" (2.9m x 2.62m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 1" x 11' 11" (3.99m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM 2 17' 6" x 12' 10" (5.33m x 3.91m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will not be considered at this property.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.