If you’d like to chat about this property, give us a call.
If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full as soon as possible
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
This first floor flat is located in the centre of Newton Abbot and is accessed by a communal entrance hall and stairway. Accommodation comprises spacious, open plan living / bedroom space with various built in storage cupboards and night storage heater, kitchen with the usual fitted wall and base units and freestanding electric cooker and shower room with cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1555.63 (2023 / 2024)
Internet: Virgin Media M100 Ultrafast Fibre 108Mb average (According to uswitch.com)
Based on rent of £525
Holding deposit: £121
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
KITCHEN 7' 5" x 3' 10" (2.26m x 1.17m)
LOUNGE AREA 13' 0" x 12' 6" (3.96m x 3.81m)
BEDROOM AREA 9' 2" x 6' 5" (2.79m x 1.96m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins
Pets will not be considered at this property.
You can contact the office direct by getting in touch or you can fill in the form and one of the team will get back to you.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.