Introducing this charming 3 bedroom cottage with an attractive exterior and a welcoming ambience throughout. Situated in a desirable location of Bridford, this property presents an excellent opportunity for individuals looking for a comfortable home.
As you enter, you are greeted by a well-appointed living area, natural light, creating a relaxing and warm atmosphere. The open plan layout with decorative fireplace connects the living and dining spaces, offering room for entertaining and every-day living. The kitchen has a fitted fridge and freestanding cooker, along with storage space and room for meal preparation.
The property features two double bedrooms and a smaller single room. Additionally, there is a bathroom with a shower over bath.
The utility area is conveniently equipped with plumbing for appliances, ensuring that essential household chores are easily managed.
There is a small courtyard to the front and a timber shed and decked area to the rear.
With its appealing exterior, comfortable interior, and convenient location, this property is a must-see for those seeking a harmonious blend of comfort and practicality.
Council Tax Band: C
Council Tax Cost: £1984.76 (2023 / 2024)
Minimum contract: 6 months
Based on rent of £950
Holding deposit: £219
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE 15’2” × 12’10”
KITCHEN 8’10” × 6’2”
BEDROOM 1 12’10” x 7 10”
BEDROOM 2 9’4” x 6’8”
BEDROOM 3 10’5” x 6’7”
BATHROOM 8’5” x 6’5”
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
A small pet may be considered subject to a rent surcharge of £20 per pet, per month.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.