If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A detached bungalow on the rural edge of Bishopsteignton enjoying lovely views over the surrounding countryside. The property is accessed through a upvc double glazed front porch leading the main entrance hall with doors to principle rooms. The lounge is at the front of the property and enjoys lovely views from the main window and sideways through sliding patio doors which lead to the garden. At the back of the property there is a dining room with door to the kitchen / breakfast room. Additionally, there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has upvc double glazing and electric heating. Outside there is a driveway providing ample parking space and a large single garage. There are good sized lawned gardens to the front and rear and a garden store.
Bishopsteignton is a highly desirable estuary village with an excellent community feel. The village has many local amenities including a primary school, pubs, churches, a pharmacy, a local brewery, post office, general stores and a small hotel. The market town of Newton Abbot is accessible within approximately 4 miles to the west and offers further amenities including schooling, shopping and leisure facilities. The coastal town of Teignmouth is approximately 2 miles to the east and once again offers schooling, shops and also sandy beaches with a pier and an 18-hole golf course. Mainline rail services are available in both Newton Abbot and Teignmouth. The A380 dual carriageway linking Torbay to the south with Exeter and the M5 to the north is accessible within approximately 2 miles of the village.
Council Tax Band: D
Council Tax Cost: £2131.12 (2022/2023)
Internet: 910 Mbps average with Vodafone (According to uswitch.com)
Heating: Electric Heating
Minimum 6 month contract
Landlords will arrange grass cutting
Based on rent of £1,100
Holding deposit: £253
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
ENTRANCE PORCH 6' 0" x 4' 4" (1.83m x 1.32m)
LOUNGE 12' 6" x 11' 5" (3.81m x 3.48m)
DINING ROOM 12' 6" x 10' 7" (3.81m x 3.23m)
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 2" x 8' 11" (4.01m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 6" x 11' 5" (3.81m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 0" x 11' 0" (3.35m x 3.35m)
GARAGE 20' 0" x 10' 2" (6.1m x 3.1m)
GARDEN STORE 9' 10" x 7' 4" (3m x 2.24m)
Pets may be considered at this property subject to a rent surcharge of £20 per pet, per month.
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.