Please contact us to register your interest in the first instance.
** COMING SOON **
Chamberlains / Fine & Country are proud to offer this attractive four bedroom detached farmhouse and outbuildings which has recently undergone an extensive programme of renovation to provide a comfortable and energy efficient family home. Tucked away in the River Dart Valley and surrounded by approximately forty two acres of land which is almost equally split between managed farm land and semi ancient woodland that borders Hembury Woods National Trust, along with the beautiful Holy Brook that runs through the woodland on its way to the River Dart. The property and land enjoy idyllic vistas of the Dart Valley and the Holne Moor.
It is extremely rare for this type of property to come to the rental market and we would ask you to contact us to register your interest in the first instance.
The rent is set at a Guide Price of £3,750 per calendar month.
It is envisaged that the property will be available late August / early September but this could be sooner depending on the owners circumstances.
Horses and pets
Both are considered subject to negotiation and may incur a surcharge to the monthly rent.
Length of Tenancy Agreement
Six months minimum but longer may be considered.
The property is to be let on a furnished basis but this could be reduced to part furnished by discussion.
The owners have asked that the address and exact location are not released at present. Further information will be provided to interested parties in due course.
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.