If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A well presented home that has been modernised and updated by the owners. The entrance hall has a decorative tiled floor with stairs to the first floor and a door to the lounge / dining room with timber flooring and upvc double glazed windows to front and rear. In the lounge area there is an attractive, decorative fireplace whilst at the dining end there a useful under stairs storage cupboard and door to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with timber fronted wall and base units with a double Belfast style sink. There is a built in electric oven, inset 5 ring gas hob with extractor canopy over and space for a fridge / freezer. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, both of which have storage areas with fitted hanging rails and shelving. The bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite including a 'P' shaped bath with fitted shower over. A built in storage cupboard has fitted shelving and houses the gas fired boiler which supplies the hot water and central heating systems.
From the kitchen a door leads to the rear of the property where there is a small enclosed courtyard with door to a utility shed with power and light supplied having space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. From the courtyard a gate leads to a residents parking area where 2 cars can be parked, a pathway then leads to the garden which is a few metres away from the house and is laid to lawn with a timber shed.
Kingsteignton, now deemed a town, still maintains the charm of a large village, and is within a mile or two from the market town of Newton Abbot, in the Teignbridge District of South Devon. Kingsteignton is set at the head of the Teign Estuary, with nearby coastal resorts at Teignmouth and Shaldon to the East. Dartmoor National Park is just a few miles distance and there is easy access to good road and rail links (A38 & A380 dual carriageways and mainline rail services from Newton Abbot). There are primary and comprehensive schools, post office, library, a range of shops, leisure and other amenities.
Council Tax Band: B
Council Tax Cost: £1665.93 (2022/2023)
Internet: Up to 1.13 Gbps with Virgin Media (According to uswitch.com)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Minimum 6 month contract
Based on rent of £895
Holding deposit: £206
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE AREA 10' 5" x 10' 0" (3.18m x 3.05m)
DINING AREA 10' 8" x 9' 10" (3.25m x 3m)
KITCHEN 8' 7" x 8' 2" (2.62m x 2.49m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 7" x 10' 8" (3.84m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 7' 10" (3.38m x 2.39m)
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 8' 0" (2.46m x 2.44m)
UTILITY SHED 5' 6" x 2' 6" (1.68m x 0.76m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will not be considered at this property.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.