If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A well presented and recently refurbished, purpose built, first and second floor maisonette with electric heating. The property has its own private entrance hall with stairs to the second floor and doors to main rooms. The kitchen has newly fitted, high gloss grey units with a built in oven, hob and concealed extractor. The are spaces for a washing machine and fridge / freezer. There is a good sized lounge / dining room which enjoys a lovely outlook over the surrounding area with moorland views beyond. On the second floor there are two double bedrooms both enjoying views over the surrounding area and a bathroom with newly fitted suite.
Below the building there is a residents parking area although spaces are not specifically allocated.
This apartment is ideally located with wonderful views to the moors and situated in the heart of Bovey Tracey town centre. Known as the "Gateway to the Moors", this bustling town offers a comprehensive range of shops and amenities including a health centre, library, primary school, inns and churches. The town also benefits from good sporting facilities, including a swimming pool and a sports field/ tennis courts. The A38 dual carriageway, linking Exeter and Plymouth to the M5 motorway is within two miles of the town and there are mainline railway stations at Newton Abbot and Exeter. The open spaces of Dartmoor lie just to the west of the town and the South Devon beaches are mostly within half an hour's driving distance.
Council Tax Band: B
Council Tax Cost: £1684.63 (2022/2023)
Internet: Average 67Mbps with BT (According to uswitch.com)
Heating: Electric Heating
Minimum tenancy 6 months
Based on rent of £825
Holding deposit: £190
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
KITCHEN 9' 1" x 7' 9" (2.77m x 2.36m)
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 17' 10" x 14' 0" (5.44m x 4.27m)
BEDROOM 1 14' 0" x 10' 10" (4.27m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 9" x 9' 5" (3.28m x 2.87m)
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 6' 6" (1.98m x 1.98m)
FEES & DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
The lease does not allow pets at this building.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.