If you’d like to chat about this property, give us a call.
If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned to Chamberlains.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
This detached bungalow is approached over a block paved driveway providing off road parking for approximately 4 vehicles. Steps lead down to the front gardens and main entrance door to the property where a split level entrance hall provides access to all rooms. Reception rooms comprise a kitchen / dining room with built in double oven and sliding patio doors to the conservatory and a large lounge also with patio doors to the conservatory. The conservatory runs along the back of the property being over 23 feet in length with doors at both ends providing access to the rear garden. The property also has three bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and a family bathroom with fitted shower over the bath. The property has gas central heating, upvc double glazing and occupies a secluded plot which affords a high degree of privacy in the gardens.
Abbotskerswell is a highly sought after village which is situated just on the outskirts of the Market town of Newton Abbot where a variety of local amenities can be found including the main line train station to London. This picturesque village benefits from a local shop, church, village pub, play park, highly recommended Primary School and offers easy access to beautiful South Devon beaches, Dartmoor National Park and the Historic town of Totnes.
USEFUL INFORMATION Council Tax Band: D
Council Tax Cost: £2123.11 (2022 / 2023)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: 67Mbps average with Talktalk (According to uswitch.com)
Minimum 6 month contract
Based on rent of £1,195
Holding deposit: £275
ROOMS & MEASUREMENTS
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM 19' 6" x 10' 2" (5.94m x 3.1m)
LOUNGE 16' 10" x 15' 3" (5.13m x 4.65m)
CONSERVATORY 23' 2" x 9' 4" (7.06m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 4" x 10' 11" (3.76m x 3.33m)
EN-SUITE 5' 8" x 5' 0" (1.73m x 1.52m)
BEDROOM 2 13' 8" x 8' 8" (4.17m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 0" x 7' 0" (3.35m x 2.13m)
BATHROOM 7' 4" x 5' 4" (2.24m x 1.63m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will not be considered at this property.
You can contact the office direct by getting in touch or you can fill in the form and one of the team will get back to you.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.