If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned to Chamberlains.
A spacious and extremely well presented garden apartment. The property is approached by steps down to garden level where there is a covered entrance porch with upvc door leading into the entrance hall which is unusually open plan to the kitchen and lounge areas contributing to a feeling of light and space. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern, white fronted wall and base units with fitted oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor canopy, concealed fridge / freezer and dishwasher. The lounge has a upvc double glazed 3 sided bay window to the rear and timber flooring whilst the separate dining room / sun lounge also has timber flooring, upvc double glazed windows to one side and the rear and a matching door leading to the decking area and garden. The main bedroom is an extremely good size and also has a upvc double glazed, 3 sided bay window to the rear. Bedroom 2 is another double room with upvc obscure double glazed door leading to a side porch which has doors to the front and rear of the property as well as providing access to the Store room. There is a large main bathroom with modern white suite comprising WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, panel bath and shower enclosure with fitted thermostatic shower. Usefully, the property also has an additional WC. There is gas central heating and upvc double glazing and the property enjoys some distant sea views from the rearward facing rooms.
A particular feature of this property is the fabulous decked area right across the rear of the property. Constructed from composite decking boards with timber and wired balustrade it provides a lovely al-fresco dining / relaxing area. Steps lead down into the rear garden which is laid to lawn and enjoys a good level of privacy. To one side there is a useful Store Room with washing machine, tumble dryer and power and light supplied. To the front of the property there is a concrete driveway providing off road parking for 1 / 2 cars.
Council Tax Band: B
Council Tax Cost: £1823.16 (2023 / 2024)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Up to 910Mbps with Vodafone (According to uswitch.com)
COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED IN RENT
12 month fixed term tenancy
Based on rent of £1,250 (Council Tax included)
Holding deposit: £288
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE 16' 3" x 12' 7" (4.95m x 3.84m)
DINING ROOM / SUN LOUNGE 16' 0" x 8' 4" (4.88m x 2.54m)
KITCHEN 11' 2" x 9' 8" (3.4m x 2.95m)
BEDROOM 1 16' 3" x 12' 2" (4.95m x 3.71m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 2" x 9' 4" (3.1m x 2.84m)
BATHROOM / WC 16' 3" x 5' 2" (4.95m x 1.57m)
STORE ROOM 17' 5" x 8' 10" (5.31m x 2.69m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
1) The Landlords anticipate the property will be available during the first week of October although this may be slightly later depending on personal circumstances.
2) A pet may be considered at this property subject to a rent surcharge of £20 per pet, per month.
3) The tenancy will be for a fixed term of 12 months.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.