If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A beautifully presented second (top) floor apartment. The property is accessed via its own private stairs with entrance hall giving access to all rooms. The main living space is open plan with vaulted ceilings and exposed roof trusses with bi-fold doors opening onto a balcony which enjoys lovely views down to Teignmouth back beach and estuary views towards Shaldon. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of contemporary units with built in appliances. There is a double bedroom which enjoys views similar to the balcony and a well fitted bathroom with shower over the bath. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking for one car. Viewing is highly recommended.
Teignmouth is a popular seaside resort on a stretch of red sandstone along the South Devon Coast. It is a coastal town that has a historic port and working harbour, with a Victorian Pier and promenade. There are sandy sea and river beaches excellent for sailing and water sports with two sailing clubs and a diving school. Teignmouth has a comprehensive range of facilities including supermarkets, local independent shops, a selection of bars and restaurants, a small hospital, the Den with a Green Flag Awarded children's play park and both state & independent schools.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1,485.07 (2022/2023)
Internet: Up to 67 Mbps with BT Fibre (According to uswitch.com)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Minimum 6 month contract
Based on rent of £695
Holding deposit: £160
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
17' 8" x 17' 4" MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS (5.38m x 5.28m)
12' 0" x 9' 10" PLUS DOOR RECESS 4' 6" X 4' 3" (3.66m x 3m)
BATHROOM 7' 8" x 5' 10" (2.34m x 1.78m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
The lease does not allow pets at this property.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.