Due to current circumstances we are having to severely restrict the number of viewings that we can offer. If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESRIPTION AND LOCATION
A ground floor, purpose built retirement apartment (over 60's only). Accommodation comprises lounge with archway to the kitchen which is supplied with cooker and space for fridge / freezer, double bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from having a storage cupboard upvc double glazing and electric heating. The development enjoys lift access to all floors, secure entry intercom system, emergency pull cord system, in house manager, guest suite, residents lounge and laundry room.
The property is ideally located on the level just a short distance from the town centre with its range of amenities, bus and train stations.
Retirement apartment for over 60's only
Emergency pull cord system
Water rates included
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1418.60 (2021/2022)
Heating: Electric Heating
Based on rent of £650
Holding deposit: £150
Strictly no pets allowed at this property.
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE 17' 4" x 10' 7" (5.28m x 3.23m)
KITCHEN 7' 3" x 5' 5" (2.21m x 1.65m)
BEDROOM 11' 6" x 8' 8" (3.51m x 2.64m)
SHOWER ROOM 6' 9" x 5' 5" (2.06m x 1.65m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Please fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. Thank you.