If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A purpose built, first floor flat. The accommodation comprises of an open plan living area with small balcony off and kitchen area to one side. There is a built in oven, hob and extractor canopy with space and plumbing for a washing machine. There are two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with a white suite and over bath shower. The property has gas central heating, upvc double glazing and the benefit of one parking space in the communal garage.
Newton Abbot is a regional market town in South Devon, well served by dual carriageway from the M5 at Exeter (11 miles) and with a main line railway station for London, Exeter and Plymouth. It has a town centre with local and national shops and a variety of eateries.
Council Tax Band: B
Council Tax Cost: £1716.45 (2022 / 202)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Estimated 67Mb with BT Fibre 2 (According to uswitch.com)
Based on rent of £695
Holding Deposit: £160
Tenancy Deposit: £801
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA 17' 5" x 11' 9" (5.31m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 1 12' 7" x 8' 3" (3.84m x 2.51m) PLUS WINDOW RECESS
BEDROOM 2 7' 10" x 6' 2" (2.39m x 1.88m) PLUS DOOR RECESS
BATHROOM 7' 10" x 5' 2" (2.39m x 1.57m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will not be considered at this property.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.