Due to current circumstances we are having to severely restrict the number of viewings that we can offer. If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned to Chamberlains.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
Accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, kitchen / dining room, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is rear patio garden and an allocated parking space. The property has gas central heating and upvc double glazing.
Located in Ogwell but not too far away from the bustling life of Newton Abbot. This is ideal for anyone looking for a property either close to the local primary school, or wanting good access to Newton Abbot, Totnes or the surrounding areas. Newton Abbot itself offers a comprehensive range of shops and amenities including supermarkets, cinema, health centres, library, primary and secondary schools, restaurants and churches. The town also benefits from good sporting facilities, including a well equipped sports centre with swimming pool and tennis courts. There is a mainline railway station and bus station.
Council Tax Band: B
Council Tax Cost: £1597.66 (2021 / 2022)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Average 33Mb - 36Mb (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £750pcm
Holding deposit - £173
Deposit - £865
LOUNGE 17' x 12' (5.18m x 3.66m)
KITCHEN/DINER 12' x 7' 6" (3.66m x 2.29m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 10" x 8' 3" (3.61m x 2.51m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 10" x 7' 7" (3.61m x 2.31m)
BATHROOM 8' 8" x 4' 10" (2.64m x 1.47m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 week's rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device: The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement: A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term: The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement: The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first month's rent is payable once references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
A small pet may be considered at an additional £20 per month
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.