If you’d like to chat about this property, give us a call.
A character cottage forming part of the Marley House Estate close to South Brent. On the ground floor there is a spacious open plan living area, kitchen area with custom built units, utility area with space and plumbing for washing machine and a shower room/cloakroom. From the living area a spiral staircase leads to the first floor where you will find the main bedroom with built in eaves cupboards, adjacent dressing room with further built in eaves wardrobes, the second bedroom with high level built in bed, and the bathroom. The property has oil fired central heating, a small courtyard, allocated parking space, SINGLE GARAGE and use of communal grounds. Water rates included in rent
One small pet may be considered subject to a rent surcharge of £20 per month.
Council Tax Band: C
Heating: Oil fired Central Heating
Internet: Average 67 Mbps with Talktalk (According to uswitch.com)
Based on rent of £850
Holding deposit: £196
DRESSING ROOM 11' 0" x 4' 11" (3.35m x 1.5m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 3" x 8' 1" (2.51m x 2.46m) PLUS MEZZANINE AREA
BEDROOM 1 9' 11" x 8' 10" (3.02m x 2.69m)
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM 7' 2" x 4' 5" (2.18m x 1.35m)
UTILITY AREA 9' 5" x 3' 2" (2.87m x 0.97m)
OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN AREA 20' 2" x 11' 11" (6.15m x 3.63m)
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
You can contact the office direct by getting in touch or you can fill in the form and one of the team will get back to you.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.