If you’d like to chat about this property, give us a call.
If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
A first floor flat just yards from Teignmouth beach. The accommodation comprises open plan living / kitchen area with space for electric cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, double bedroom and bathroom. The property is double glazed, has gas central heating, use of a communal garden, drying area and store shed and an allocated parking space for one small vehicle to the rear of the building.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1562.71 (2023 / 2024)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Up to 910Mbps with Vodafone Pro II full fibre (According to bt.com)
Based on rent of £685
Holding Deposit: £158
Tenancy Deposit: £790
STRICTLY NO PETS
ROOMS & MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE / KITCHEN 15' 10" x 13' 6" (4.83m x 4.11m)
BEDROOM 11' 7" x 8' 10" (3.53m x 2.69m)
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 5' 6" (1.98m x 1.68m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
You can contact the office direct by getting in touch or you can fill in the form and one of the team will get back to you.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.