If you’d like to chat about this property, give us a call.
Due to current circumstances we are having to severely restrict the number of viewings that we can offer. If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A first floor flat just yards from Teignmouth beach. The accommodation comprises open plan living / kitchen area with space for electric cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer, double bedroom and bathroom. The property is double glazed, has gas central heating, use of a communal garden, drying area and store shed and an allocated parking space to the rear of the building.
The property is situated on the level, just on the edge of Teignmouth town centre with the sea and beach virtually on the doorstep. Teignmouth is a popular seaside resort on a stretch of red sandstone along the South Devon Coast. It is a coastal town that has a historic port and working harbour, with a Victorian Pier and promenade. There are sandy sea and river beaches excellent for sailing and water sports with two sailing clubs and a diving school. Teignmouth has a comprehensive range of facilities including supermarkets, local independent shops, a selection of bars and restaurants, a small hospital, the Den with a Green Flag Awarded children's play park and both state & independent schools.
USEFUL INFORMATION Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1440.58 (2020 / 2021)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Fibre 1 speed range 30Mb - 36Mb (According to bt.com)
Based on rent of £685
Holding Deposit: £158
Tenancy Deposit: £790
STRICTLY NO PETS
LOUNGE / KITCHEN 15' 10" x 13' 6" (4.83m x 4.11m)
BEDROOM 11' 7" x 8' 10" (3.53m x 2.69m)
BATHROOM 6' 6" x 5' 6" (1.98m x 1.68m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
You can contact the office direct by getting in touch or you can fill in the form and one of the team will get back to you.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.