If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned to Chamberlains.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A link detached house in cul-de-sac position. The entrance hall provides access to the ground floor accommodation comprising lounge with access to an understairs storage cupboard an door through to the dining area which has upvc double glazed patio doors to the rear garden and an archway to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with gloss white fronted wall and base units, has a built in electric oven, inset 4 ring gas hob with extractor canopy over and space for the usual appliances. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms (the main room has built in wardrobes) and a third, single bedroom also with a built in cupboard. The bathroom has a 3 piece suite with fitted electric shower over the bath. The property has gas central heating, upvc double glazing, driveway, single garage and a larger than average garden to the rear which enjoys a good degree of privacy.
Council Tax Band: D
Council Tax Cost: £2264.31 (2023/2024)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Up to 1130Mbps with Virgin (According to uswitch.com)
Minimum 6 month tenancy
Based on rent of £1,195
Holding deposit: £275
ROOMS & MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE 13' 0" x 12' 4" (3.96m x 3.76m)
DINING AREA 10' 10" x 7' 10" (3.3m x 2.39m)
KITCHEN 10' 10" x 7' 6" (3.3m x 2.29m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 11' 2" x 9' 2" (3.4m x 2.79m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 0" x 8' 10" (3.35m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM 3 6' 8" x 6' 3" (2.03m x 1.91m) plus door recess
BATHROOM 6' 5" x 5' 7" (1.96m x 1.7m)
GARAGE 18' 0" x 8' 2" (5.49m x 2.49m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
1) Pets may be considered subject to a rent surcharge of £20 per pet, per month.
2) Downstairs, stair and landing carpets will be replaced prior to commencement of tenancy.
3) The garden and hedges will be cut and tidied prior to commencement of tenancy.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.