If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A ground floor flat with accommodation comprising open plan lounge and modern kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom and shower room with electric shower. The property has gas central heating and upvc double glazing. Outside there is an enclosed courtyard with two outbuildings one of which houses the boiler and plumbing for washing machine.
Teignmouth is a popular seaside resort on a stretch of red sandstone along the South Devon Coast. It is a coastal town that has an historic port and working harbour with a Victorian Pier and promenade. There are sandy sea and river beaches excellent for sailing and water sports with two sailing clubs and a diving school. Teignmouth has a comprehensive range of facilities including supermarkets, local independent shops, a selection of bars and restaurants, a small hospital, the Den with a Green Flag Awarded children's play park and both state & independent schools. An 18-hole golf course is located on the outskirts of town. Coast to country is easily accessible with Dartmoor National Park approximately 12 miles away. The Cathedral city of Exeter is within 15 miles and offers a quality shopping centre with all the main chains. Exeter Airport, with its growing list of destinations, is within 20 miles. Teignmouth has a mainline rail service with commuter trains running to London, Paddington daily. Access to the A380, A38 and M5 is within a few miles with Torbay to the south and Exeter to the north.
Council Tax Bad: A
Council Tax Cost: £1485.07 (2022/2023)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Up to 63 Mbps using NOW Broadband: Super Fibre (According to uswitch.com)
Based on rent of £675
Holding deposit: £155
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND KITCHEN AREA 15' 08" x 11' 06" (4.78m x 3.51m) at the widest points
BEDROOM 1 11' 08" x 8' 04" (3.56m x 2.54m) at the widest points
BEDROOM 2 8' 02" x 7' 10" (2.49m x 2.39m)
SHOWER ROOM 6' 01" x 3' 04" (1.85m x 1.02m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 week's rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device: The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement: A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term: The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement: The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first month's rent is payable once references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will NOT be considered at this property.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.