If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned as soon as possible. The questionnaire explains the process in more detail.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
The front entrance door leads to a surprisingly spacious lounge / dining room with a feature stone wall, timber flooring and fireplace housing a working wood burner. The dining area is open plan to a well fitted kitchen featuring timber block worktops, built in range style electric cooker, dishwasher, washer / dryer and fridge / freezer. A door leads out to the enclosed courtyard garden at the rear of the property. On the first floor, there is a good sized main bedroom which benefits from having an en-suite shower room, a second bedroom and main bathroom with shower over the bath. The property has double glazing and gas central heating.
The property is located in Bovey Tracey, known as the "Gateway to the Moors". It is a short walk from a comprehensive range of shops and amenities including a health centre, library, primary school, inns and churches. The town also benefits from good sporting facilities, including a swimming pool and a sports field/ tennis courts. The A38 dual carriageway, linking Exeter and Plymouth to the M5 motorway is within two miles of the town and there are mainline railway stations at Newton Abbot and Exeter. The open spaces of Dartmoor lie just to the west of the town and the South Devon beaches are mostly within half an hours driving distance.
Council Tax Band: C
Council Tax Cost: £1925.28 (2022/2023)
Heating: Gas central heating
Internet: Estimated 67 Mbps with BT Fibre 2 (According to uswitch.com)
Minimum 12 month tenancy
Based on rent of £900
Holding Deposit: £207
Tenancy Deposit: £1,038
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 20' 7" x 12' 7" (6.27m x 3.84m) widening to 14' 9" (4.5m)
KITCHEN 17' 7" x 9' 7" (5.36m x 2.92m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 8" x 11' 6" (4.78m x 3.51m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM 7' 10" x 4' 5" (2.39m x 1.35m)
BEDROOM 2 8' 6" x 8' 1" (2.59m x 2.46m)
BATHROOM 'L' shaped 8' 3" x 7' 0" (2.51m x 2.13m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
A small pet may be considered subject to a rent surcharge of £20 per pet, per month.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.