If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned to Chamberlains.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A detached bungalow in the popular village of Abbotskerswell. The entrance hall has two built in storage cupboards with doors leading to principle rooms. There is a lounge / dining room to the front of the property with double doors leading through to a good sized kitchen / breakfast room. The three bedrooms will all take a double bed, there is a bathroom with shower over the bath and a separate WC. The property benefits from having upvc double glazing, gas central heating, gardens to front, side and rear, driveway and a single garage with power and light supplied. The property enjoys pleasant countryside views from rearward facing windows.
Abbotskerswell is a highly sought after village which is situated just on the outskirts of the Market town of Newton Abbot where a variety of local amenities can be found including the main line train station to London. This picturesque village benefits from a local shop, church, village pub, play park, highly recommended Primary School and offers easy access to beautiful South Devon beaches, Dartmoor National Park and the Historic town of Totnes.
Council Tax Band: D
Council Tax Cost: £2123.11 (2022 / 2023)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: 67Mbps average with Talktalk (According to uswitch.com)
Minimum 6 month tenancy
Based on rent of £1,095
Holding deposit: £252
ROOMS & MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 15' 8" x 11' 0" (4.78m x 3.35m)
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 10" x 9' 0" (4.22m x 2.74m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 1" x 10' 0" (3.38m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 10' 1" (3.4m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM 3 9' 8" x 8' 3" (2.95m x 2.51m)
GARAGE 16' 6" x 8' 0" (5.03m x 2.44m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will not be considered at this property.
Thinking of selling or letting out a property? Fill in your details and one of our friendly team will contact you to confirm your booking. It’s free, and there is no obligation – We’ll talk to you about the current market, and how you can maximise the value of your property.