InformationA DETACHED, 3 bedroom (master en-suite) bungalow in the Higher Sandygate area of Kingsteignton. The property has GAS CENTRAL HEATING, double glazing, driveway a good size integral GARAGE and patio garden to the rear.
** NO TENANT APPLICATION FEES **
Lounge / dining room & Conservatory
3 bedrooms (1 en-suite)
Bathroom and cloakroom
Double glazing & gas central heating
Driveway & integral garage
EPC - D
Reception Rooms: 1
Newton Abbot Town Centre Office1 Bank Street
Call us on: 01626 365055
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a Viewing
Property SpecificsSTEP INSIDE
Acorns is a detached bungalow on the semi-rural edge of Kingsteignton. The accommodation provides a cloakroom / WC, good size lounge / dining room with conservatory off, kitchen / breakfast room, 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite shower room) and family bathroom. The property benefits from having double glazing, gas central heating, a large integral garage and patio garden to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a level, block paved patio area accessed from the rear conservatory. Borders to the front, side and rear contain a variety of maturing plants and shrubs.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway leading to a good sized integral garage with power, light and water supplied.
Acorns is situated on the semi rural edge of Kingsteignton yet remains convenient for local amenities, and enjoys excellent access via the A38 to Exeter and the M5 beyond. The highly regarded Teign Comprehensive School is only a short distance away as are infants and primary schools.
Just over a mile away is the market town of Newton Abbot with an excellent selection of shops and amenities. Around five miles to the east are the pretty coastal resorts of Teignmouth and Shaldon. Dartmoor National Park is around 12 miles away.
Chamberlains are thrilled to be able to offer this lovely home for rent. It is not often that detached bungalows come to the rental market and particularly in a semi-rural yet accessible location such as this one.
We love the fact that the owner has just completed refurbishment of the en-suite shower room, that the property enjoys some lovely countryside views and that the property has a very useful, larger than average integral garage.
If you\'re looking for a home that\'s a little out of the way but within walking distance of a great local pub and with easy access to Exeter and the road network beyond this could be a great choice for you!
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
KITCHEN 11\' 9" x 9\' 5" (3.58m x 2.87m)
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 22\' 8" x 11\' 8" NARROWING TO 9\'1" (6.91m x 3.56m)
CONSERVATORY 9\' 3" x 7\' 5" (2.82m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM 1 12\' 5" x 9\' 11" (3.78m x 3.02m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 2 10\' 0" x 9\' 5" (3.05m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 3 9\' 6" x 8\' 0" (2.9m x 2.44m)
INTEGRAL GARAGE 22\' 4" x 10\' 11" (6.81m x 3.33m)
Council Tax Band: E
Council Tax Cost: £2335.42 (2019 / 2020)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Estimated average speed 50Mb with Superfast Fibre (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £1075
Holding deposit - £248
Deposit - £1240
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England\'s rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will not be considered at this property.