InformationA second floor flat situated in the heart of Newton Abbot town centre. Accommodation comprises lounge / dining room open plan to kitchen area, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Strictly no pets.
** NO TENANT APPLICATION FEES **
Lounge / dining room
Open plan kitchen
Two double bedrooms
Town centre location
Available long term
EPC - D
Reception Rooms: 1
Newton Abbot Town Centre Office1 Bank Street
Call us on: 01626 365055
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a Viewing
Property SpecificsDESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
This second floor flat is located in the center of Newton Abbot and is accessed by a communal entrance and stairway. Accommodation comprises spacious lounge / dining room, kitchen area, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
Newton Abbot has a range of amenities including local shops, high street names, cafes, restaurants and bars. There is a bus station and railway station just a short walk from the property. Newton Abbot enjoys good road links to the coastal areas of Torbay with the new South Devon Highway and to Exeter and beyond using the A38 and M5.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1301.54 (2019 / 2020)
Heating: Electric Heating
Internet: Estimated 16Mbps with Standard Broadband (According to Ofcom)
Based on rent of £610
Holding deposit: £140
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 18\' 9" x 13\' 0" (5.72m x 3.96m)
KITCHEN AREA 8\' 6" x 8\' 3" MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS (2.59m x 2.51m)
BEDROOM 1 14\' 4" x 11\' 9" (4.37m x 3.58m)
BEDROOM 2 12\' 7" x 9\' 5" (3.84m x 2.87m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England\'s rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.