InformationA 3 bed semi detached house with 2 reception rooms located in Denbury. The property benefits from having upvc double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and a level garden to the rear.
** NO TENANT APPLICATION FEES **
Upvc double glazing and gas central heating
Off road parking and level garden
EPC - D
Reception Rooms: 2
Newton Abbot Town Centre Office1 Bank Street
Call us on: 01626 365055
Email us: email@example.com
Book a Viewing
Property SpecificsDESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
This 3 bedroom semi detached home is set in a village location on the outskirts of Newton Abbot. The spacious accommodation comprises entrance porch, inner hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has a built in electric oven, inset 4 ring gas hob with extractor canopy over and space for further appliances. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom. To the front of the property the garden is open plan and laid to lawn and to the rear the garden is enclosed and laid to lawn with a paved/gravel patio area. The property has an off road paved parking area for 1/2 cars.
Denbury is a small village which offers a primary school, pub/eatery and hosts the award winning Glas-Denbury Festival. Easily accessible to the bustling towns of Newton Abbot and Totnes, this is an ideal location for those seeking the village style community but not being too far away from general amenities.
Council Tax Band: C
Council Tax Cost: £1669.60 (2019 / 2020)
Internet: Estimated 34Mb - 36Mb with Superfast Fibre (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £825
Holding deposit: £190
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM 19\' 2" x 8\' 8" (5.84m x 2.64m)
DINING / SITTING ROOM 17\' 1" x 6\' 8" (5.21m x 2.03m)
LOUNGE \'L\' SHAPED MEASURING 18\' 2" x 9\' 0" (5.54m x 2.74m) PLUS 9\' 3" x 8\' 3"
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 11\' 2" x 9\' 5" (3.4m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 2 18\' 1" x 8\' 2" (5.51m x 2.49m)
BEDROOM 3 11\' 4" x 5\' 11" (3.45m x 1.8m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England\'s rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the
Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
This Landlord has indicated that a small pet may be considered.
Acceptance of a pet will be subject to agreement and subject to a rent surcharge of £20 per month per pet. The required deposit will also increase by a corresponding amount.