InformationREDECORATED one bedroom, first floor flat in Bovey Tracey. The flat has GAS CENTRAL HEATING and is just a short walk from the village centre with its range of shops and amenities.
** NO TENANT APPLICATION FEES **
First Floor Flat
Gas central heating
Close to Dartmoor and amenities
Council Tax Band - A
EPC - C
Reception Rooms: 1
Newton Abbot Town Centre Office1 Bank Street
Call us on: 01626 365055
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a Viewing
Property SpecificsDESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A redecorated, first floor flat conveniently situated in the center of Bovey Tracey. The property is accessed through a communal entrance and stairway which leads up to the first floor. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, good size lounge, kitchen with electric oven, gas hob and space for washing machine, double bedroom and shower room. The property benefits form having gas central heating and new floor coverings throughout.
The property is located in Bovey Tracey, known as the "Gateway to the Moors". It is a short walk from a comprehensive range of shops and amenities including a health centre, library, primary school, inns and churches. The town also benefits from good sporting facilities, including a swimming pool and a sports field/ tennis courts. The A38 dual carriageway, linking Exeter and Plymouth to the M5 motorway is within two miles of the town and there are mainline railway stations at Newton Abbot and Exeter. The open spaces of Dartmoor lie just to the west of the town and the South Devon beaches are mostly within half an hours driving distance.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1286.78 (2019 / 2020)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Estimated 49Mb - 50Mbps with Superfast Fibre 2 (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £520
Holding deposit: £120
LOUNGE 15\' 8" x 14\' 1" (4.78m x 4.29m) \'L\' SHAPED, AT WIDEST POINTS
KITCHEN 10\' 6" x 7\' 5" (3.2m x 2.26m) AT WIDEST POINTS
BEDROOM 12\' 4" x 9\' 2" (3.76m x 2.79m) ATWIDEST POINTS
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England\'s rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.