InformationA well presented top floor, one bedroom flat with gas central heating. The property is conveniently situated near to Victoria Park just a short walk from Paignton town centre.
** NO TENANT APPLICATION FEES **
Top floor flat
Open plan kitchen / living area
Snug / Storeroom
Gas central heating
Near Victoria Park
Short walk to town centre
EPC - D
Reception Rooms: 1
Newton Abbot Town Centre Office1 Bank Street
Call us on: 01626 365055
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book a Viewing
Property SpecificsDESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
The property is accessed via a communal staircase to the second (top) floor of the building. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, open plan living / kitchen area with timber laminate flooring and upvc double glazed bay window to one side. There is also a double bedroom and shower room. Off the kitchen area there is a \'snug\' / storage room which provides useful additional space despite having slightly restricted head height. The property has gas central heating.
The property is located almost adjacent to Victoria Park and therefore just a short walk from Paignton town centre. Paignton itself is a Victorian seaside town with a range of local shops, schools and amenities. There are also bus and train stations in the town. Paignton is approximately 31 miles from the city of Plymouth and 25 miles from Exeter and the M5 motorway.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1,201.23 (2019 / 2020)
Heating: Gas Central Heating
Internet: Estimated 72Mb - 73Mb with Superfast Fibre 2 (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £540
Holding Deposit: £124
Tenancy Deposit: £623
OPEN PLAN LIVING / KITCHEN AREA 14\' 4" x 12\' 9" NARROWING TO 9\' 6" (4.37m x 3.89m)
SNUG / STORE ROOM 12\' 8" x 6\' 4" (3.86m x 1.93m) Maximum head height of 5\' 2" with sloping ceiling
BEDROOM 14\' 4" x 10\' 10" NARROWING TO 7\' 7" (4.37m x 3.3m) PLUS WINDOW RECESS
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England\'s rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets will not be considered at this property.