InformationA spacious semi-detached house with 2 reception rooms, 3 double bedrooms (master en-suite) and family bathroom. The property has gas central heating, parking and timber decking.
** NO TENANT APPLICATION FEES **
Modern semi detached house
Lounge & Dining room
3 double bedrooms
En-suite shower room
Gas central heating & double glazing
Parking and decked rear garden
EPC - C
Reception Rooms: 2
Newton Abbot Town Centre Office1 Bank Street
Call us on: 01626 365055
Email us: email@example.com
Book a Viewing
Property SpecificsDESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A modern, semi detached house located at the head of a cul-de-sac. The spacious and well presented accommodation comprises entrance hall with access to the downstairs cloakroom, lounge and kitchen with timber fronted units, built in oven, hob, extractor canopy and dishwasher. An entranceway from the kitchen leads to the dining room which has matching fitted units to one end with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. A further cupboard houses the gas central heating boiler. On the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room, 2 further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite. The property has gas central heating, upvc double glazing, off road parking for 2 cars and a rear garden laid to timber decking.
The village of Chudleigh Knighton is situated a short distance from the A38 Devon Expressway which links Exeter to the North and Plymouth to the South. The village has the benefit of a primary school, a pub called the Claycutters Arms, hairdressers and Village Hall. A further range of shopping and leisure facilities are available in the nearby towns of Chudleigh, Bovey Tracey and Newton Abbot.
Council Tax Band: C
Council Tax Cost: £1695.08 (2019 / 2020)
Internet: Estimated 69Mb - 73Mb with Superfast Fibre 2 (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £895
Holding deposit: £206
ROOMS AND MEASUREMENTS
LOUNGE 12\' 5" x 12\' 2" (3.78m x 3.71m)
KITCHEN 16\' 1" x 10\' 0" (4.9m x 3.05m)
DINING ROOM 16\' 1" x 7\' 5" (4.9m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM 1 16\' 1" x 12\' 5" (4.9m x 3.78m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
BEDROOM 2 16\' 1" x 7\' 7" (4.9m x 2.31m)
BEDROOM 3 10\' 1" x 9\' 10" (3.07m x 3m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England\'s rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the
Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the Landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
This Landlord has indicated that a small pet may be considered.
Acceptance of a pet will be subject to agreement and subject to a rent surcharge of £20 per month per pet. The required deposit will also increase by a corresponding amount.